Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Focus

I feel like it's getting harder to focus on anything besides the Portland-to-Portland Trash Rock Tour in one of its aspects or another. School and work just feel like distractions and if it weren't for the necessity of graduating and the necessity of making money I think I'd rather be without.

Can I just trade places with someone famous? I feel like that's almost the only way to do this sort of thing full-time. I know it's not true, but it's hard not to feel that way sometimes, especially with graduation just around the bend.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I feel the same way.
    I seriously had a dream last night that I was playing Matt Bellamy's light up piano. Was quite sad to wake up and discover that I'm still just an unknown college student.
    Let's drop out of life and be rock stars right now, okay? :)

    ReplyDelete