Friday, April 23, 2010

The compromise (part 1)

I talked with the CEO of the startup I work for about the compromise. After reminding him that I would be working through May until sometime in June, I asked if I could start full-time sometime in July.

"Yes, I think that will work. I'll have to check with my partner, but that should be fine."

So it looks like I'm going to be able to do both the tour and keep my job! Now this means that the tour is only going to be a month long (as we have to be in Oregon this June to play at a friend's wedding and we really will need a month or so to get things set up before we set out) so we'll have to cut down the number of states we go to. This means that if you want us to do a show in your area, you're going to have to speak up!

As it is, I'm pretty happy with the arrangement. :-)

Part 2 comes this Sunday when the other partner has his say.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I have to find this out from your blog? Thanks for keeping me in the loop. :P

    Anyhoo... yay! Rock tour rock tour rock tour rock tour!

    ReplyDelete