Monday, April 19, 2010

Commitment

I am pondering commitment.

Is it better to go on a rock tour, or to work somewhere three years and never have to work again? If I could see the possible futures this would be easier. However, as Yoda said: "Always in motion, the future is." :-3

So do I go or do I not?

"Wait a minute," I can hear you say, "I thought you made your mind up in a little post called 'Motivation.'"

Why yes, my droogs, I did. But now it has been un-made by a recent conversation with my band-mate. What, I wonder, should I do? I've been told to re-think my decision. And now I must ask: am I a man of my word or am I for sale? What a price though: a life of freedom for only three years, a rock tour, and a broken promise.

So which of these do I rez, my droogies? Yes, which indeed.

I am going to watch The Tale of Zatoichi and ponder.

Perhaps I can find a middle ground. And if not?

O, what is to come.

1 comment:

  1. Yay Yoda quote! So come on and let me know, should I stay or should I go.<---Your post made me think of that song.

    ReplyDelete